Join us for a delicious 4 course dinner with 5 wine pairings from Barboursville Winery.
Featured wines include:
- Brut 1814 - served with a pre-course of select cheeses
- Monticello Chardonnay Reserve - served with chilled lump crab, chive over wild greens & Espelette vinaigrette
- Viognier Reserve - served with Virginia ham roulade with spinach, roasted peppers, prosciutto, ricotta cheese over sliced heirloom tomatoes
- Cabernet Franc Reserve - served with garlic & mushroom crusted lamb chops, butternut squash puree, sautéed rapini, rosemary oil
- Octagon 2013 - served with pumpkin and spiced apple bread pudding with a crème Anglaise
Price is $85/$75 for wine club members (plus tax).
Space is limited. Visit our shop to purchase your tickets and reserve your table!