Buy tickets here.
Join us for a unique opportunity to visit the undervalued and undiscovered great wines of Eastern Europe, along with some thematic food pairings. Each course will be led by a wine professional of the specific region. The dinner will feature the following food and wines:
1) White fish salad with house greens and smoked paprika vinagrette, served with 3 wines from Moldova, showcased by Serghei Gulceac of Sarego Imports:
- Crisecco brut, sparkling feteasca alba
- Fetasca Alba, Vinairia din Vale (light citrusy and crisp white)
- Rara neagara de Purcari (bold intense red)
2) Classic borscht with beef, beets, potatoes, cabbage, and traditional sour cream, served with 3 wines from Bulgaria, showcased by Rhys Davies of Parallel 43:
- Line Chardonnay (slightly orange chardonnay...delicious!)
- Line Pinot Noir (delightfully classic Pinot!)
- Bouquet (indigenous Bulgarian varietal- flowers and spice)
3) Slow-cooked chicken paprikash, traditional entree of hungary, served with paprika cream sauce and house gnocchi, alongside 3 wines from Hungary, showcased by Jason McKechnie of Twisted Vines.
-Kiralyudvar Furmint Sec (dry furmint, gorgeously complex white)
-Peter Wetzer Kekfrankos (light, fresh, complex bing cherry red)
-Oremus late harvest furmint (a dessert wine of the ages, to be savored)
House made whiskey raisin apple pie will be featured for dessert.
Hope to see you there! buy tickets here!