What are you up to this Memorial Day weekend?! Join us for a wonderful evening of food and vino with our old friend Andrea Rivera, former wine director of Twisted Vines, now with Downey Selections. We'll be tasting through some beautifully summery offerings from all around the Italian peninsula, as well as eating some delicious pairings prepared by executive chef Darius Killian.
Sunday, May 29, 6:00 PM. Tickets for $80/$68 wine club (including gratuity!) Tickets can be purchased here.
1) Sparkling Sagrantino Brut Rosé, Scacciadiavoli, Umbria, NV w/ Cheese Course
2) Erbaluce di Caluso "La Rustia", Orsolani, Piedmont, 2014 w/ Citrus Salad
3) Chardonnay "Father's Eyes", Di Lenardo, Friuli, 2014 w/ Chowder
4) Ruché, Crivelli, Piedmont, 2015 w/ Gnocchi
5) Merlot/Sangiovese "La Historia", Castello di Poppiano, Tuscany, 2011 w/ Hangar Steak
6) "Pass the cookies" Late Harvest Verduzzo, Di Lenardo, Friuli, 2014
All wines will be available for retail purchase with a special event discount.
Event will begin at 6 pm. Tickets can be purchased here.