Come and discover one of the richest and storied wine regions through one of their most historic producers: Bodegas Riojanas. Tony Acampora of Spanish wine importers will guide us through 8 of their offerings accompanied by a 5 course meal.
Featured wines (all from Bodegas Riojanas)
- Vina Albina Blanco (100% Viura)
- Canchales (no barrel age, youthful tempranillo)
- Puerta Vieja Crianza ( aged one year with American oak)
- Vina Albina Reserva (aged 24 months in American oak, 36 months total)
- Monte Real Reserva (aged 24 months in American oak, 36 months total)
- Vina Albina Gran Reserva (aged 30 months in American, 65 months total)
- Monte Real Gran Reserva (aged 30 months in American, 65 months total)
- Vina Albina late harvest white (oak aged dessert wine)
Event time is Sunday March 13, 6-8 PM. Details on dinner menu to come soon. We only have space for 20 guests to allow for an intimate dinner setting, so please act quickly! All wines will be available to order at a 15% discounted price. Price for dining experience is $85/person plus tax and gratuity (which we have included in final ticket price). Wine club members receive a 15% discount.